These are websites that I have either built myself or have taken worked on as the role of lead front-end architect.
- Yet another grid system based on Flexbox. Agnostic, easy-to-use, customizable.
- Concise is a lightweight front-end framework that I built with the help of my colleague James Kolce
- concise.css website
- This is the website that houses the documentation for concise.css
- My personal website — you're on it!
- postcss npm boilerplate
- This is a simple boilerplate for using NPM and PostCSS to handle my common front-end development environments.
- A SCSS port of normalize.css
Open Source (I like building stuff)
- Displaying Dynamic Messages Using the Web Notification API
- Troubleshooting Ubuntu Server
- Packt Publishing (Technical Editor)
- 3 New Programming Languages You Should Know
- 13 Useful Web Dev Tools You Can’t Live Without
- Writing Your First Python Application
- A Step by Step Guide to Install LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python) on Ubuntu